Wednesday, February 1, 2012


hacked!
There's some really wild stuff happening with my computer. Someone has hacked it. I can't get into Facebook and have to keep switching passwords. Ditto with my email. I tried finding out if I was hacked by searching around You Tube for answers. Sigh. It had me doing things that are way out of my league but I am definitely hacked. During this, I get results that indicated my User Registery or something was leaked and something about a volatile environment. I also have an open keyboard. This is really weird.

From what I read, if the computer has been hacked, the person doing it can control the cursor and make it jump ahead while  typing. That happens! I was hacked twice during the summer and had to wipe virtually everything on my computer and restore it to the condition it was in when I first bought it, and had to reinstall Windows 7.

Now I am definitely going to figure out what's going on.

Volatile environment??? That doesn't sound good at all.
 
posted by
| Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home