Sunday, January 22, 2012


Chessed in Politics





I do apologize for my political views which don't fit nicely into a box of either or or. Either 100-percent Republican or 100-percent Democrat. In that Rick Santorum comes as close to my views and values he has my support. To lay the matter to rest these are my core values--Hashem and Torah, chessed not mere charity to the poor and anyone in need, to the living as well as the dead, fiscal conservatism balanced with chessed; hard work. That's all I have to say on the matter, so hopefully I haven't alienate anyone with my political views, which are actually my family family and personal values. I can't separate between the two. But no more posts on my family or politics. I've made them knowm, besides I have had my unpleasant fill of politics the past couple of years. Enough to last a lifetime.

No to worry, I have deleted my previous two posts on the presidential debates and candidates, especially regarding family values.
 
posted by
| Permalink |


0 Comments:


Post a Comment

~ back home